In Death Defying Baby Boomers Lou shares three secrets with the business community:
1. How to diminish inhibiting fears that block success and needed risk-taking.
2. How to put passion into your life and use it in the workplace.
3. How to use humor as a stress breaker and client connector.
In No Teacher Left Behind Lou offers teachers the following:
1. a strategy for conquering fears that keep you from taking needed risks in the classroom and
become a more effective educator.
2. a formula for connecting with students and your own happiness.
3. a technique for alleviating stress and reducing classroom discipline problems.
Recent Speaking References:
· Reavis High School, Dan Riordan, Superintendent (No Teacher Left Behind)
· Homewood Area Chamber of Commerce, Tom Tomaszewski, President (Death Defying Baby Boomers)